SMALL V-10 VELCRO CWL WHITE EMERAUDE
Sneakers that respect both human beings and the environment ?
Founded in 2004 in Brasil, Veja was born from the founders dream to create a new brand, mixing their values and their style : mixing refined design, ecology, fair trade and social cohesion. In ten years of existence, the founders of Veja have brought proof that it is possible to reinvent the way minimalist sneakers are manufactured.
- Upper in C.W.L. (coton recouvert de P.U. & de résine issue des déchets du maïs)
- Panels in C.W.L. suède vegan & toile enduite
- V logo in rubber
- Velcro in C.W.L
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and E.V.A., recycled E.V.A.
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
In France, free shipping for every order above 100€ of purchase.
In Europe, free shipping for every order above 150€ of purchase.
International, free shipping for every order above 250€ of purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 15 days for an exchange or refund, starting from the day you received your order.
For more information please visit our returns page.