CONDOR NATURAL DRIED PETAL
Sneakers that respect both human beings and the environment ?
Founded in 2004 in Brasil, Veja was born from the founders dream to create a new brand, mixing their values and their style : mixing refined design, ecology, fair trade and social cohesion. In ten years of existence, the founders of Veja have brought proof that it is possible to reinvent the way minimalist sneakers are manufactured.
The 1st post-petroleum running shoe, which is VEJAs first step into the running world. For your daily workouts.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Heel support insert made out of Pebax RNew (100% ricinus oil)
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of 8% recycled E.V.A., 12% wild rubber, 12% recycled plastic bottles, 12% jute & 56% E.V.A.
- Midsole made out of 45% bio-based (8% banana oil, 22% sugar cane, 15% rice waste) & 55% E.V.A.
- L-Foam cushioned technology (50% natural latex from Brazil & 50% synthetic latex)
- Outsole made of 30% wild rubber from Amazonia, 31% rice waste & 39% synthetic rubber
TECHNICAL SPECS :
- Weight: 315g/11.1 oz (size 42 - EU size)
- 53% bio based and recycled
- Drop: 10 mm
- Heel height: 27 mm
- Forefoot Height: 17mm
- Ride: Neutral
- Surface: Roads/Dirt Roads
Made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza
In France, free shipping for every order above 100€ of purchase.
In Europe, free shipping for every order above 150€ of purchase.
International, free shipping for every order above 250€ of purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 15 days for an exchange or refund, starting from the day you received your order.
For more information please visit our returns page.