COCO LA NOIX DE COCO COCO
Coco the Coconut, Oli & Carol
- 100% natural rubber teething ring
- Can be used as a teething toy, bath toy, sensory toy or decorative object!
- 100% Natural rubber from the Hevea tree
- PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Soft and flexible, easy to grip and chew
- Biodegradable and ecological
- Hand painted with natural pigments
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes gums during the teething process
- Totally hygienic and bacteria free. This model has no holes, to prevent the formation of mold
- Product is safe and complies with international regulations for children's products
Care instructions from the Brand:
Clean the toy with water, soap and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the refrigerator.
Keep the toy in a dry place. Like any other natural product, it can become moldy if left in a damp place for long periods of time. It is recommended to air dry them between uses.
Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade.
Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
Temperature variations may affect the shape and volume of the product.
Remove the packaging and all labels before giving the toy to your child.
This teething and bath toy is 100% safe for babies and meets the following certifications:
- BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) certificate which evaluates the conditions of our workers.
- Certified by SGS (international and recognized laboratory).
- Complies with EN71-123 & 12 (European) and ASTM F963-17 and CPSIA (USA).
Designated in Spain and made in Fez, Morocco.
In France, free shipping for every order above 80€ of purchase.
In Europe, free shipping for every order above 150€ of purchase.
International, free shipping for every order above 200€ of purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 15 days for an exchange or refund, starting from the day you received your order.
For more information please visit our returns page.