HIMALAYA 29MM ROSE GOLD ROSE GOLD/CUIR MARRO
A French History
Fred Lip created this model in 1954. A mountain enthusiast, it is with Lionel Terray mountain guide and Maurice Herzog renowned for climbing the Annapurna, that he decides to pay tribute to the highest peak of the Himmalaya . This watch was chosen by the greatest mountaineers for its high resistance to shocks. Associated with many sporting events, it also equipped all expeditions like the "Tour de France" where it rewarded the best sportsman of the day.
- Stainless pink gold polished case, steel back
- Silver dial, with silver arabic numerals and markers, golden pink offset second hand at 6 o'clock
- Mineral glass
- Smooth dark brown cowhide leather strap with white stitching
- Steel pin pink gold plated steel
- Analogue quartz Ronda 1069
- Waterproof 50 meters
- Warranty 2 years
Made in France - Besançon
In France, free shipping for every order above 100€ of purchase.
In Europe, free shipping for every order above 150€ of purchase.
International, free shipping for every order above 250€ of purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 15 days for an exchange or refund, starting from the day you received your order.
For more information please visit our returns page.