LAPERRUQUE HALF ZIP WALLET MASTIC BARANIL
Laperruque develops artisanal leather goods with a simple and timeless aesthetic, contemporary features and ultra-qualitative finishes.
Made by hand in their workshop in Le Marais, in Paris, their products let express themselves the beauty of exceptional materials and the gesture of the craftsman.
Perruque (Slang) nf. : The result of the work done by an employee at the place of business, during working time, with tools and materials of the company, for personal purposes.
- Size : 11 cm x 8,3 cm
- One central location to keep the coins separated
- High quality Swiss made Riri zip
- Shell in Baranil : Full-grain calf leather from the French tannery Degermann. The partially vegetable tanning process gives it a soft and enjoyable touch. It will take on a patina and get darker slowly with time.
- Fully lined in goat leather from the French tannery Alran.
- Handpainted edges, finished with beeswax
- Each seam is finished by three saddle stitch
Handcrafted in Malmö, Sweden
In France, free shipping for every order above 80€ of purchase.
In Europe, free shipping for every order above 150€ of purchase.
International, free shipping for every order above 200€ of purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 15 days for an exchange or refund, starting from the day you received your order.
For more information please visit our returns page.