V-10 CWL ALL BLACK
Sneakers that respect both Man and the Environment ?
Founded in 2004 in Brasil, Veja was born from the founder's dream to create a new brand, mixing their values and their style : mixing refined design, ecology, fair trade and social cohesion. In ten years of existence, the founders of Veja have brought proof that it is possible to reinvent the way minimalist sneakers are manufactured.
- Upper in C.W.L. (cotton coated with P.U. & resin from the corn waste industry)
- Panels in C.W.L.
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Sole in Wild rubber from the Amazon forest
- Insole in E.V.A., recycled E.V.A. & wild rubber from the Amazon forest
- Lining in Jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Laces 100% Organic cotton
Made in Brazil
In France, free shipping for every order above 100€ of purchase.
In Europe, free shipping for every order above 150€ of purchase.
International, free shipping for every order above 250€ of purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 15 days for an exchange or refund, starting from the day you received your order.
For more information please visit our returns page.