CAMPO CHROMEFREE WHITE BLACK
Trainers that respect both Man and the Environment?
Founded in 2004 in Brazil, Veja stems from the founder's dream of creating a new brand, combining their commitments and style: mixing cutting-edge design, ecology, fair trade and reintegration. In 10 years, the founders of Veja have proven that it is possible to reinvent the way of making trainers with a minimal design.
- ChromeFree leather uppers
- ChromeFree leather & vegan suede inserts
- Side V logo in vegan suede
- Inner lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Amazon wild rubber sole (20%)
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
In France, free shipping for every order above 80€ of purchase.
In Europe, free shipping for every order above 150€ of purchase.
International, free shipping for every order above 200€ of purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 15 days for an exchange or refund, starting from the day you received your order.
For more information please visit our returns page.