WATERPROOF JACKET NEW NAVY
Founded over 45 years ago by a band of climbers and surfers that believe in a minimalist lifestyle, Patagonia continues to offer quality functional products at the least unnecessary environmental harm. The clothes contain recycled polyester, organic cotton and traceable down.
Patagonia also donates time, services and at least 1% of sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world.
- Three-layer waterproof/breathable H2No
- Three-panel hood has a stay-put fit and an elastic gusset
- Full-length waterproof zipper with wind flap and zipper garage
- Set-in sleeves have hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Reflective tape on sleeves and at center back
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Straight hem; hand-me-down ID label
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
Fair Trade Certified sewn
Made in Vietnam
In France, free shipping for every order above 80€ of purchase.
In Europe, free shipping for every order above 150€ of purchase.
International, free shipping for every order above 200€ of purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 15 days for an exchange or refund, starting from the day you received your order.
For more information please visit our returns page.