JACKET KIDS BALKAN BLUE
Founded over 45 years ago by a band of climbers and surfers that believe in a minimalist lifestyle. Today the brand continues to offer quality functional products at the least unnecessary environmental harm. The clothes contain recycled polyester, organic cotton and traceable down.
Patagonia also donates time, services and at least 1% of sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world.
- Multipanel hood has an elasticized, under-the-brim gusset for a protective fit and a reflective detail on back
- Full-length waterproof zipper has internal storm flap and a reflective webbing zipper pull
- Forward shoulder seams; front yoke has snapped chest pocket with reflective tape
- Cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closure
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 215 g (7.6 oz)
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.9-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Made in Vietnam
In France, free shipping for every order above 100€ of purchase.
In Europe, free shipping for every order above 150€ of purchase.
International, free shipping for every order above 250€ of purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 15 days for an exchange or refund, starting from the day you received your order.
For more information please visit our returns page.