KIDS DOWN SWEATER PORT BLUE
Founded over 45 years ago by a band of climbers and surfers that believe in a minimalist lifestyle. Today the brand continues to offer quality functional products at the least unnecessary environmental harm. The clothes contain recycled polyester, organic cotton and traceable down.
Patagonia also donates time, services and at least 1% of sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world.
- Solid shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop.
- Print shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down
- Full-length zipper
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Spandex binding around cuffs
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Fair Trade certified
Made in Vietnam
In France, free shipping for every order above 100€ of purchase.
In Europe, free shipping for every order above 150€ of purchase.
International, free shipping for every order above 250€ of purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 15 days for an exchange or refund, starting from the day you received your order.
For more information please visit our returns page.