SILENT DOWN JACKET CENTURY PINK
Founded over 45 years ago by a band of climbers and surfers that believe in a minimalist lifestyle, Patagonia continues to offer quality functional products at the least unnecessary environmental harm. The clothes contain recycled polyester, organic cotton and traceable down.
Patagonia also donates time, services and at least 1% of sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world.
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper makes getting jacket on and off a breeze
- Covered placket for wind protection
- Secured with metal snaps
- Stand-up collar keeps neck warm
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft micro-brushed jersey and secured with a snap
- Secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Hip length
- 570 g (20.1 oz)
Ophély measures 175cm with a bust measurement of 80cm and wears a size S.
Made in Vietnam
In France, free shipping for every order above 80€ of purchase.
In Europe, free shipping for every order above 150€ of purchase.
International, free shipping for every order above 200€ of purchase.
If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 15 days for an exchange or refund, starting from the day you received your order.
For more information please visit our returns page.